BamaBoy

My photo
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States
A guy finding out if life really does begin at 50.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall of a Different Color

New Hampshire
Spent a 4 day weekend with Gail and John in New Hampshire. I've known John for 15+ years through work. He's been telling me about his passive solar house, pellet furnace, and Maple syrup making for a couple years now so I wrangled an invite and flew up to check it out.

All I can say is New Hampshire and it's people are SWEET! Especially John and Gail. They were wonderful host and hostess. They went out of their way to make sure I had a great weekend. I hope to return the favor soon. Enjoy the pictures and comments!

1 comment:

The Vollmers said...

I've been to New Hampshire in March, December and July. Never in October. My college roommate from Penn State lives near North Conway and when I lived east of the Mississippi it was easy to head up there every 18-24 months.

You've inspired me to plan my next trip up there in the fall...whenever that will be.