BamaBoy

My photo
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States
A guy finding out if life really does begin at 50.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sad to see them go

Gale and JD finished loading up the Tahoe and are now on their way to JB's house in Florida and then on to Niceville, FL to see JD's family then on back to Houston. Gale like me returns to work on Tuesday. They seemed to enjoy their stay, I know I enjoyed having them. The weather was near perfect the whole time. We went and saw Star Trek (the prequel) at the IMAX in Raleigh and ate at '57 Grill Monday. We enjoyed both very much.
Before they left I got a nice picture of them. I hope the reason they are so happy and smiling in the picture isn't because they are leaving....
Posted by Picasa
Because they sure enough lit out of here, and I just did get a picture of them across the creek! :-)

No comments: